See You in Austin!
Role Play Rally will take place at the Austin Marriott South at 4415 S. IH 35 Frontage Road, Austin Texas 78744. The hotel is in a cluster of Marriott properties on the southeast side of the intersection of 71 and I-35.
We will be located in the Lonestar ballroom on the ground floor, down the hallway across from the front desk.
The hotel offers surface and garage parking to all attendees at no charge.
Where to Stay?
Role Play Rally has a reserved block of rooms, and Marriott is offering attendees a special rate. Booking for these rooms is open now! And no need to shop around; Marriott has guaranteed that this is the lowest rate available for that weekend!
Staying at the convention hotel is convenient and gives you a place to rest and clean up, allowing you more time to play! Why fight traffic, when your bed can be an elevator ride away. Book with the Marriott to save time and play more!
The hotel will be offering a special menu of items from the bar specifically designed for Role Play Rally:
- Individual Cheese Pizza with Chips ($5.00)
- Individual Pepperoni Pizza with Chips ($5.00)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with Chips ($5.00)
- Chips and Queso ($5.00)
- Hummus and Pita Chips ($4.00)
- Veggie Crudite with Ranch ($4.00)
- Fruit Cups ($5.00)
- Cobb Salad with Turkey, Ham, and Bacon ($6.00)
- Turkey Sandwich with Chips ($5.00)
We've worked with the hotel to have an early order system in place to get you your food quickly and minimize wait time! Just fill out an order card and bring it up to the bar to pay. Turning in your order by 11 AM will have your food waiting for you at the 1 PM break, and by 4 PM to pick up at the 6 PM break.
In addition, just outside the main game room, they will have a small concession area set up offering snacks and sodas for quick purchase!
Besides these, there are several places near the hotel for dining.
- The hotel also offers more standard dining at the Limestone Kitchen & Lounge for contemporary cuisine.
- A short drive east on 71 leads to a McDonald's, the Catfish Parlour, and Casa Moreno's.
- West on 71 is a strip center with another McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart, Subway, Cabo Bob's, Hea Cafe, Starbuck's, and Chick-fil-a.
- South in 35 at Stassney Lane is Umi Sushi Bar, Texas Land and Cattle, Chipotle, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Twin Peaks, Chili's, Trudy's Tex-Mex, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
Just remember, if you're bringing food back, due to food regulations, it will have to be eaten in the lobby area of the hotel.